Do you love writing?
Do you want to share some great ideas and life experience to the world?
Turn your passion into a profitable blog now!
Then, it’s time to make money while you are doing what you love!
- Choose your category and get a catchy name for your blog
- Choose a premium website design such as WordPress and don’t be afraid of spending some money on it at the beginning because it’s exactly like a business – with no initial capital you can’t open a business, can you?-. It’s better to get the business version from the beginning if you want to be serious about your blog.
- Choose a website template and themes. There are many providers on the Net but from my own experience the one really worth it, is the themeforest on envato market. They have a huge selection on themes and on very low prices. If you like a modern and minimal theme with attention to detail, just take a look at evolle.
- Then sign up to google analytics and google Adsense in order to know everything about your readers and visitors and make some money by choosing the right niche.
- Search and join affiliates programs. Some of the best ones are: Rakuten, CJ affiliate, Shareasale, Linkwise, Forestview Ebay, Amazon and Ebates but first check which one suits best for your blog site.
- Learn about SEO content and how you can get traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural search results on search engines.
- Be present in every social media such as having a professional Facebook page for your blog, a twitter account, Instagram, Pinterest, snapchat, StumbleUpon & Bloglovin.
- Write posts with your own style and publish them on the same day every week (e.g. I publish my posts every Wednesday).
Publish your posts on every social media at the same time.
Last but not least, have faith, be patient and don’t be disappointed.
PS: if you want to know how much money I make my first year of blogging, please comment 💷 💷 💷 below